Saturday 24 September 2016

Heeding Borden, one thought at a time.

Caught myself today having a reaction uncalled for. It's not morbid but it was still not nice.

Looking into it, my despise (if I have to put it bluntly) rooted from a previous experience when I was placed in an awkward position. Meaning, I've been trying to reach out to help and find out what (else) I could do to help from where I left off but got nothing only to be "charged" later of such inquiry.

It's definitely annoying when you're dismissed as you try to avoid something from happening. Come the day such thing happened, they'd get back to you as if you did nothing to put closure into it.

So yeah, it came to that. Expressing disappointment on what someone did, thinking it was a negligence  on that person's part because of my prior prejudice.

Makes me wonder, how do I make sure that I stay objective?

Now Playing: Utada Hikaru - Flavour of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment