Sunday 25 September 2016

September 24, 2016

It's been 13 months since I came back at Business Profiles.

For the record, I still haven't left the office for my September-23 shift when I started this entry. I just had to lay out some info but I couldn't finish right away because the tool was still unavailable. But I was fine because Saturday was my new off duty.

Thinking about the past months, I dare say I outdid myself in my initial plans and I'm glad to have gone beyond what I thought I could only do.

I am grateful to be working at the Business Profiles. It's not a perfect situation and experience, but I am grateful especially whenever I find myself alone - usually before my shift partner arrives or during her off duty - at work. It's a perfect moment to be introverting. Not that I hate being around my officemates. They are interesting people too. An introvert just can't stop being an introvert.

Too bad I kind of forgot this milestone during my shift that I haven't prepared or celebrated it.

Moving ahead, I am hoping for things to improve and be better. There simply are a lot of potential and possibilities.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Lucille

No comments:

Post a Comment