Saturday 1 October 2016

Snake, snake, snake...

31 July 2016

So I dreamed of a snake in my dream, one massive cobra to be exact.

At first I thought it was dead when I stumbled upon it. I thought it died of chocking from eating a... cat. The mammal was still halfway inside the giant snake. And judging from its head, the snake seemed to be a cobra. One very dark cobra. I even walked beside it, at least twice.

The second time I took a look at the cobra, I realized that it was still alive. I tried to think how to react properly. I wasn't really afraid, more of a confused. I think I was kicking it because it was moving its head, I thought out of reflex. Seems like it was really moving its head. I'm not sure if I was bitten but it got its mouth on my left leg. I wasn't harmed, perhaps I was able to kick it out.

Thankfully, it wasn't "strong" enough to get up and fight back. Thinking about it, that early dawn dream was all about snakes.

I entered a door made of wood, one that has screen on top. That kind. Then I realized that a snake was trying to enter the room through a hole on the lower part of the door. I tried to push the door close or better say seal it. The snake was still in black colour.

In another room was Tita and some other people I can't remember who. I asked Tita if the snake was already killed, but it seemed like they were still trying to subdue and kill it when I arrived.

There's more to this but I'll have to take time remembering the details first. Nevertheless, I'll just post this.

Now Playing: Flip Grater - Marry Me

No comments:

Post a Comment