Thursday 29 September 2016

More sleep please..

introvertunites:
“  If you’re an introvert, follow @introvertunites​.
”
Not sometimes. ALWAYS. Or at least most of the time.

I need to do this. Like right now.

Prior to my shift tonight, I was only able to have around two hours of sleep while having none yesterday. Yes, I haven't slept after leaving work yesterday because I had to meet with someone. I had a couple of nap at work though.

The truth is, naps are not the same as sleep. And sleeping at the right time (and place) is very important.

Because I didn't sleep after my September 27/28 shift, I came in for my 28/29 shift with ineffective faculties. I was not at my best. I wasn't mentally alert and adept. It felt horrible and awful.

Checking myself after my September 28/29 shift, I found myself having a chest pain at around 9AM earlier. It was worth noting given how I've been like lately.

I wish I could sleep for 6-8 straight hours.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Lucille

No comments:

Post a Comment