Thursday 1 September 2016

Haywire

I woke up very late that there's no way I'd be able to make it to work.

The past days even weeks have taken their toll on me. Let's say Murphy's Law got me, almost every faculty in my whole being.

Medically speaking, it's gone pretty deep that the chemical activities in my body are already affected. Well, they've been affected even at the onset but have things chronic and you'll go haywire. It's nasty.

C'est la vie. But how to deal with it? How do you deal with confusion, manage tasks for at least two people, go through abuse to the point of oppression? These may sound too much, perhaps exaggerated, but bring me to a court of law and I'll have supporting documents and evidence on these claims.


The world simply is filled with ruthless people and unfortunate events. Explain everything. So how do you deal with these cr*p and stay alive, like fully alive and functional? 

I hold on to hope. I hold on to Hope.

Now Playing: Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

No comments:

Post a Comment