Sunday 28 August 2016

An assertive INTJ

I took the MBTI test again last week and got INTJ, the assertive type, this time. No surprise there.

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

What a type though, being part of the very rare 0.8% of the population. A unicorn.

So let's talk about strengths in general and where/how I fare in them.
  • Quick, Imaginative and Strategic Mind - It's the major and one of the reasons I can't easily sleep. I' still looking for the switch to my mind.
  • High Self-Confidence - I don't think this applies to me. Perhaps I exude that because instead of thinking about my weaknesses and limitations, I'm more inclined to think and focus on the goal and what needs to be done.
  • Independent and Decisive - I have the tendency to self-doubt because I'm particular if something will work or not. As for being independent, I am one. Very.
  • Hard-working and determined - I can't think of any other way of accomplishing a goal except through hard work. There are of course other factors that success need, but they would be useless without hard work. So it pisses me when people don't exert extra effort or at least start with any attempt to find the solution to a particular concern.
  • Open-minded - I like ideas and exploring them and some possibilities. I am tolerant but there are things I won't compromise. I'm talking about principles governing my faith.
  • Jacks-of-all-Trades - This is one of my problems being an INTJ. I think and believe that this trait resulted from hard work and resourcefulness. I mean, if I am new with something I'd find ways to be familiar with it and work around it. I take no excuses. So even with zero knowledge about something, I firmly believe that that there's a way to work it out. Nadadaan 'yan sa diskarte. Para-paraan lang.




No comments:

Post a Comment