Thursday 14 July 2016

Lucille...

It seems like I have to review the coping as well as defense mechanisms known to mankind. I also have to choose those that suit me. *sigh*

If only healthy and productive, I would opt to just sleep and sleep. A lot of things are getting too much for me albeit my compartmentalization methods. But I do need sleep. Lots of it.

Truth be told, I would rather deal with babies and toddlers and pre-schoolers as well as senior citizens than emotions. For a choleric and an INTP/INTJ, such is too much. My hypothalamus could explode of over stimulus. Dealing with mine is easy, for there is very little existing to begin with, but facing others' is... This makes me admire those who can handle a myriad of emotions.

I have to sing. Lucille, you know how I feel... ♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment