Wednesday 13 July 2016

Have a break, chicken break!

My GC friends used to say that. I miss those peeps.

Whenever there are a lot of deliverables, I usually go on working without break but I've learned to force myself into taking one. First, it is my right. Not that I am not capable of giving it up, but secondly it's unhealthy. I don't want to make it a habit like almost a second nature for I know it'll just take a toll into my system. And I'd be the one suffering in the long haul.

So there, I'm taking this moment to do something else like writing here.

Today's my second time into graveyard shift. It's a 9PM-6AM sched but I came in last night for 10PM because when I woke up last night, I was a little feverish. I left the office at 12NN yesterday so I guess my system just wanted to "collapse" especially after coming from a sleepless weekend because I met with my friends after three years.

These past days got me thinking and reckoning a lot of things.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Won't You Come Again

No comments:

Post a Comment