Sunday 6 July 2014

A dream in a dream

I had this last night while I was taking a nap. I thought it was real because it happened in my room on my current situation. Thinking about it, how creepy. I really hope it wasn't real.

In my dream, a pair of hands were holding my feet and my head as if embracing me. It was creepy and scary because when I tried to check, I think I only saw hands in my dream.

I'm having a little difficulty elaborating the dream and telling how it occurred in details. On another part, I was looking for something then went to a place, where I saw my Football friends. I've been having a lot of Football-related dreams during my naps yesterday. And they were all about the Brazil and Colombia national teams.

As if the dream in a dream is not creepy enough, the content made it more. I even considered in my dream not going back to sleep. However, I had a laundry to finish. I actually had to finish my laundry. I'm hoping that I'll have none of them when I take a short nap before the Netherlands vs. Costa Rica match later.

No comments:

Post a Comment