Friday 16 September 2016

Random Post Blindspot Thoughts

It feels very much like how Jane came out of that bag at the Time Square. Well, at least after she recovered from the blinding lights. It's like facing a fork wondering which way to go. It's pretty confusing. Which is right, which is not? Which is safe, which one is a trap?

There're a whole lot of skills set available for survival but things don't seem to get right. It's never that sweet spot feeling. Sometimes I wish I could put on INTJ's decisiveness and make that decision then immediately work on it. Although I have INTJ tendencies, it's that trait that I can't or could hardly put on. The doubts, perhaps even fear or anxiety, just keep holding back. But more than the doubt, it just never feels right.

And yes, it brings me back to Jane Doe. Although our situations are not the same, there's a similarity. There's something that I could relate with her. Too much blindspot. Blindspot.

Well, I am making the connection because I missed Blindspot a lot. I can't wait for episode 2 but I'm glad to take the time. The season 2 premiere was intense enough.

I can actually work things through pouring everything whenever possible, but it's the lack of eureka that keeps me from doing so. Until I firmly believe in something, everything else is clouded.


Something's been bugging me since late last month. I tried to "close" it because it's consuming much of my "thinking time" but it's been pretty persistent. I've actually made an attempt to close it a couple of years back but it wasn't successful. I'm hoping I could close things properly, if ever they need to be closed. And it'd be great if I could tell which way to go if I see that fork again.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Give Me Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment