Monday 8 August 2016

The Inner Nomad

I've come across this article in BBC about Living in... the world's most reputable countries. It's pretty interesting.

Among those listed, there's only one that has not been among my 'top' picks but I still want to visit that country though I'd rather go to the Scandinavian countries first. Sweden is always a yes to me.


Reading the article got me thinking of going places. It kind of ignited the wanderlust in me. I've been recently thinking that I wouldn't be surprised if my ancestry would be traced back to the Bedouins. There simply is an inner nomadic nature in me that strongly desires to be there and thereto.

However, my inner nomadic nature has been recently grounded as something is "back" in my life. It'll be redemption time for me that I do not intend to miss. I cannot fail this time. Something else is also holding me back "somewhere" though I'm not really required to stay. This is worth playing another Susie Suh song.

I really wish that our HR will settle my absences that were incorrectly filed and have my unpaid over time works either paid or be available for off-set off duties. I need available days to return to Pangasinan, and it's not for leisure purposes. Of course, I also need money and available days for vacations or at least leisure trips.

NotePhotos are from the BBC article

No comments:

Post a Comment