Saturday 27 August 2016

Refreshing Antipolo

After my recent return to and departure from Antipolo, I've come to remember how much I love the countryside. I already miss our hamlet. I guess it's pretty obvious given my blog entry before this, When in Antipolo.

One of the things I look forward to whenever I return to Antipolo is the fact that I am pushing myself to really take time to jog. That's why I get more excited looking forward to my next off-duty.

So Friday morning was a jogging moment. What I loved about my jog this time was finding myself having two laps although there were quite a number of walks on my second lap.

The other nice thing about it was getting caught in the rain. I was actually already cooling down when the rain poured. I just took a quick shelter under a tree then decided that I would love to get soaked, just like I used to be when I was still a kid.

I am planning to return to Antipolo even before my next off-duty. Actually, I'm planning to do it tomorrow. I have other reasons too besides the refreshing effect of being in Antipolo. I guess work has been that stressful that I need something to clear my senses. And I would need to see a lot of green living things.


No comments:

Post a Comment