Friday 12 August 2016

Outdone.

Somebody outdid me. 

I've been planning on something but I never thought my plans would be carried out by someone else first. I wasn't really surprised, for I saw the signs. I knew those signs. But I kind of dismissed them and 'focused' on the person's character. It's like I've profiled this person based on history and just put the current signs aside.

As mentioned, I wasn't surprised but it didn't come without an impact. Right now I am trying to figure out how to deal with this. For an INTP with INTJ tendencies, I lack the necessary faculty required to better deal with what's going on. Safe to say, I'm confused and sort of left out.

Despite lacking fully developed emotional faculties, at least when I'm involved in the situation, this thing is bothering me. I just can't stop thinking about it, more of because I want to figure out what I really feel and of course, why. 

Someone gave me an advice before which would be really helpful at the moment. It was said to me twice, as far as I remember. I was told before, "Don't worry too much about it." That advice sticks to me because I am melancholic and have a Type A personality.

By the way, this person who outdid me did not tell me of the plan. I figured it out. I tend to have ways of figuring and/or finding out things even without being informed. Someone later confirmed it though, but I was actually the one who reiterated it. Sort of. So it sounded or appeared like I knew it long before. But truth is, I've thought of it. That things will come to this eventually.

I tried to look for something, anything. I got nothing but that which appeared general and vague. But I think it'd be nice if that which appeared general and vague was actually meant for me. I'd take it. But I wouldn't really know.

Perhaps.

Now Playing: Susie Suh - Light on My Shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment