Wednesday 3 August 2016

My question... back to me?

I'd say this would be a rant.

For the record, this is not the first time that this happened. I've actually lost count. I stopped counting, to be exact.

So let me be clear, why am I being asked about something that has been (technically) off my hands and something that I've been FIRST asking or inquiring about? Yes, I was asking about this for days... NO, for weeks actually.

Was I not clear when I asked about this, it mean I knew nothing? I was asking because getting the information is off my hands. The people I could also ask about was even not available during the times I was. And don't tell me that I could've sent them email because it would be awfully rude to ask people outside without asking those inside, those who are with you.

So tell me. WHY?


If the people concerned see this, so be it. So let me ask.. Seriously? Bakit n'yo binabalik ang tanong ko?

LSS: ♫ Lucille, you know how I feel... ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment