Wednesday 6 July 2016

Keen Dream

I had a dream this morning, when I went back to sleep, about something I could only describe as something as fugitive-like. Reminds me of Elizabeth Keen.

In my dream, I was supposed to be chasing something or someone but I later suspected to have become a target. I think there was also someone I was "competing" with who was like... I could only describe him as someone like Loki. That's what I seemed to be thinking in my dream.

Then there's someone in my dream that I could really describe as a dream guy. He looked like Ben Affleck (uhm, excuse my hair please) but he seemed to be acting and treated like someone I knew before. This someone I 'knew' was a colleague for a couple of months. And he reminded me of Tom Keen. He did something for me that Tom did for Liz. Ugh, my heart! I miss that couple. I miss The Blacklist.

Btw, this guy was invited to Boracay. Why? Anyway, he positioned his left hand in a way that was free to move. He was holding something but later stopped because of wariness. I think he said something like, "Baka malagot pa ako" or "Baka lumaki kamay ko." Weird huh? Well, obviously the guy only looked like Ben Affleck because Ben doesn't speak Tagalog. And this guy spoke the way my colleague would.

There was a "Lost in Translation" scene minus the parting of ways. It was more like an attempt to hide among the crowd. The dream ended that way but left me with a warm feeling when I woke up. I was also confused but one thing or two was made clear to me. I welcome the Tom-like treatment. For another, I am also at risk of allowing something. I learned the latter just earlier when I was already in the office.

Now Playing: Love is on the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment