Sunday 17 July 2016

Karma stories: The wonder

I've been trying to recall the things I did back then, especially when I was still working with and for teh godfather. I could speak in French here to better describe the experience in a few words but that I shan't do. Let's just say now that I  can breathe better, I'm thankful for the lessons. Definitely glad that those days are over.

The reason I'm trying to recall such part of my life is because karma is a witch. I feel like I can relate to teh godfather's dealings with me. BUT, in my defense, I was not someone who did not exert effort. I was not lazy. 

When communicating, my responses were of course also different because teh godfather would never stop until he hears from me, thus I've gotten used to making the necessary responses especially when the communications sent were pointed out.

Those were the first set of my tough days. Well, knowing and experiencing first hand those stormy days, I should know better how it feels like to be on the receiving end. But then, when someone reaches out to me, I would respond. I was willing to help and work with that person. I had my crazy moments, I still do, but when it comes to team tasks I'm willing to reach out and get reached.

So what happened karma?

No comments:

Post a Comment