Saturday 23 July 2016

16 hours: pro bono

July 20/21

It just came on a time when I was alone during the shift and had a due date to meet. That meant the shift's deliverables, there were eight but I missed one, and my personal submission due this day were all on me. The shift's deliverables were mentioned here so let me unload here what came after sunrise.

As it was already Thursday, I had to submit a particular multi-regional risk assessment report. I think I was able to complete it within a pretty decent amount of time. It may seem extended because I just couldn't go full blast. I had to take lots of pauses. I was close to being dysfunctional. That's exaggerated of course, but sort of.

I left the office a little past two o'clock. And that's the story of my 24-hour staying up awake.

Seems like my brain is having an extended period of exhaustion. Can't go any further. I need a good stimulus.

No comments:

Post a Comment