Wednesday 15 June 2016

Phenylpropanolamine HCl

This amphetamine did what I wanted it to do: drain my sinuses. And I am grateful for that despite the dangers of taking one. My head has been hurting since 9PM that I couldn't sleep. Imagine the torture.

I actually just found out the FDA banned the use and marketing of phenylpropanolamine HCl. I wish I knew before I bought Symdex-D. Well, that was the brand given to me by the pharmacist. Hopefully my entire system will hold on. But then, the headache is back. This truly is very annoying.

I've caught the bug since Monday and it's one of those rare instances when I get knocked down. I planned for this day for another CBR so I could make it to work tomorrow. I've already missed two days of work. But then, there's my head which I fear would be useless. Not to mention having colds already set in.

So yeah, phenylpropanolamine may have done a good plumbing job initially. Yet it seems temporary. Or worse, it has done too much. Dehydration can also cause headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment