Monday 27 June 2016

Justice in waiting

"Justice delayed, justice denied."

Saigo made matte'ru..


When the end comes yet there is none
The justice I've longed and asked for
I will speak of it but only if you ask.
Know then for sure that I waited
With patience of mercy and gentle endurance
And you will not question why.

You will let go and have nothing to bargain
For certainly I have none left to give
Neither is left on the table for us both.
Days and weeks have gone past
Months turned into season and more
Yet I held ground with hope.

Justice I sought for surely the day will come
That heavens shall answer with righteous judgment
Not even the universe can withstand.
So go now and give me what I ask
Before time ends for both of us
For until then my peace I shall hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment