Saturday 5 July 2014

Bidding the Art Capital adieu

I went to Angono yesterday, for the last time before I leave for the Summer Capital. It wasn't anything special. I just actually wanted to visit and try the coffee shop I saw before when I was still visiting Angono every now and then. The coffee shop's name is Bean Addicted. Interesting.

Bean Addicted is unlike typical coffee shops in Metro Manila. It has this "home-y" feel like as if you're just at home. I'm not sure if it's because Angono is not an urban place and I haven't been in a province for a long period of time so I'm no longer familiar with the "provincial" feel or style. Their playlist was something I'd hear at home on any day. The people serving were like just among your cousins. Btw, I noticed that there wasn't any female crew. Interesting.

Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of what I have. Thanks to lack of enough memory in my phone. What I had were "Pomegranate Milk Tea" (P70.00 or $1.61) Pesto Pasta (P115.00 or $2.64). The former tasted fine but it eventually showed its lack of quality ingredients. I will not go into details but I'm glad I wasn't in the mood to whine or anything at the time. As for the pasta, it made me feel nostalgic. The scent of pesto always invigorates me. I like how it smells so "green" in the sense that I feel sort of transported in the country.

Albeit my unfortunate milk tea experience, I'd still like to go back to Bean Addicted although that may be years from now. I hope it stays long in the coffee shop industry. And I hope they may little improvements of their shop.

Now Watching: France vs. Germany
Now Playing: Nena - Liebe Ist

No comments:

Post a Comment