Sunday 3 July 2016

Triggered by Coffee

I am taking a short break by writing a blog entry because I am currently having minute palpitations. It's the coffee. I just finished sipping Blend 45 Barako coffee but it's not really the main cause. The coffee's more like a trigger.

When you're obsessive and compulsive, impatient and quite perfectionist... this is nothing unusual. But it still is something bothersome.

Part of the song I am listening right now says, "I hear be still..." Yeah. I have to be still, for this thing I am feeling and having right now is only the beginning. It's an INTP and INTJ thing. Oh, I recently found out that I can be INTP and sometimes INTJ. It's like my temperament. I'm primarily melancholic-choleric but could go choleric-melancholic at times. I could even go melancholic-phlegmatic. I've been mainly choleric lately and for a time now.


Now Playing: Rebecca St. James - Desperate for You

No comments:

Post a Comment