Sunday 19 June 2016

Tom Connelly

The boat. The boat. Why don't you just get into his boat?

This too rings inside my head. The man behind the wheels, his face and his name... both are the only things that strongly prevail in my thoughts.

...

Yet that's not his real name and yet it's the name that prevails. I do know his real name. It's nice, but I prefer the name that stuck, the name he gave to someone.

Yes.
Yes to what?
You.
What do you want?
You.

This conversation also sticks in my head.

Two seasons completed and I can't wait to get started with the next. But I can't. I guess it sorta devoured me. Devoured. Using that word because it's what he used. Three worlds collide. But things will have to wait.

Not for long, hopefully.


Now Playing: Susie Suh x Robot Koch - Here With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment